Konserden Sonra Duş

9 Ocak 2010 Cumartesi


"I hate to take showers! Guitarists don't like showers 'cause we like the grease to build up on our fingers, makes playing more fluid."

Izzy Stradlin'

Üstad sen zaten hiç sahneden inme sabaha kadar şarkını söyle. Nedir duş falan. Bu arada şarkı harbi 10 değil 11 numara.


Lookin' at the ocean blue
Sittin' thinking' here of you
Cast in light down from the moon

Sweet caress the ocean blue
Just a stolen moment through
Coldest night the fullest moon

I can tell you why it happened
Somethings been pullin' me to you
No apologies have been requested
Far beneath a yellow moon

Feeling out the ocean blue
Felt you coming through and new
Kind of frozen dream of you

Lookin' on the ocean blue
Sail away and think of you
Sweet caress the ocean blue

And I know it's not the last time
Somethings been pullin me to you
Tried ta hold it back a long time
Far beneath the silver moon

I have seen a million faces
Somethings been pullin' me to you
Like an ocean pulin' me in&
Sweet caress the ocean blue x 3

0 Hayat Belirtisi: